Hiring an Employee? What do you need to know?
What's involved with hiring an employee? Are you in compliance? You may not even be aware what
questions you're not asking! In this seminar, we'll take a look at:
• Necessary paperwork to complete when hiring a new employee
• Employer reporting requirements for the various federal and state government agencies
• Payroll Taxes! Can you afford them???
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance: what is it and are you liable
• Overtime rules
• Hourly vs Salaried employees
Presenter: J’Nan Ensz is a certified public accountant and managing member of Accounting & Business
Consulting Group, LLC near Beatrice. J’Nan provides expert advice for small, closely-held
businesses whether they operate as sole-proprietorships, partnerships or S-Corporations. She
developed a niche market performing on-site accounting, tax services and QuickBooks training as a
QuickBooks Pro Advisor and travels throughout Southeast Nebraska. Her business literally can be
wherever her clients